Episode 148: From Homeless and Living on the Streets to Doctor and Entrepreneur: Dr. Ty Belknap
Subscribe: Spotify |
He was homeless as a teenager. Then he became a beach bum surfer. From there he found his inner nerd and started in the tech industry. By 25 he was a network engineer working at companies like Microsoft, Compaq, and HP. At 36, he left the corporate world and started a web design and online marketing company (before it was called SEO). Now, with a Doctor of Strategic Leadership and Life Coaching, Ty Belknap runs Port Bell SEO with 4 employees, none of which live within 4,000 miles of his office.
Learn more about Ty and his business here: portbell.com
Is your website ready for SEO and marketing? Find out here: tysfreebook.com
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! I’m so honored to spend time with fantastic guests and then to share those conversations with you.
Thank you for listening and for sharing this podcast with others. Together, we are changing lives!
When I first started podcasting I never thought I would follow a path of helping others get their podcasts started. Yet, through my journey, I was able to create podcasting services.
In addition to helping these fabulous women launch their podcasts after taking my Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals, I offer podcast production services as well.
Take some time to check out these podcasts:
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020