Episode 150: Life in Guam & a Surprise for Women Healthcare Professionals: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
Grab your own mango cocktail and let’s get this episode started!
The great questions keep on rolling in and I’ve answered some of them in the previous Life in Guam episode as well as on social media. In this week’s podcast episode you’ll get another behind-the-scenes look at our life in Guam.
In Episode 150, I’m recording live at the Dusit Hotel in Tumon, Guam, and sharing more about the children’s transition to attending school in person for the first time.
Fun Fact: Our children have been exclusively homeschooled until our move to Guam!
I also share some of “what surprised me most” about Guam.
AND, I have a very special announcement for Women Healthcare Professionals.
In earlier episodes, you’ll find the backstory leading up to the move.
In Episode 113, I said goodbye to Michigan: https://youtu.be/Iym6Ff9C9zk
In Episode 114, I made the big reveal of location for #bigadventure2021: https://youtu.be/7-30Tg57h2k
In Episode 115, I came to you live from Guam for the first time: https://youtu.be/wQ8-cHFMVfo
In Episode 137, I shared about Life in Guam in the first iteration of this quarterly feature: https://youtu.be/-5yvmLUweJk
Enjoy this episode and the gorgeous location.
Women Healthcare Professionals, here’s the link you need: https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenhealthcareprofessionals
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! It’s an honor and privilege to bring you another episode. Thank you for sending me your questions about what life is like in Guam! If you have questions that you’d like to ask, feel free to message me on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s no secret that I’ve fallen in love with podcasting. Combine that with my commitment to lifting others up and helping them succeed, and the result is the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals.
Here are some fantastic podcasts created by some of the course participants…
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020