Episode 154: Race Literacy for Healing and Transformation – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Milagros Phillips
Subscribe: Spotify |
Milagros Phillips is a keynote speaker, TEDx presenter, four times author, and certified coach. She designs strategic learning programs for organizations seeking to enhance their Diversity Equity & Inclusion initiatives through race literacy.
Her programs use history, science, research, and storytelling to create compelling, life-transforming experiences. For more than 35 years Milagros has consulted, designed, and facilitated programs across many industries.
She is an artist, a Reiki Master and Teacher, a Sound Therapist, Teacher of A Course in Miracles, and the creator of Race Demystified, a compassionate approach to healing from racial conditioning. Her latest book is CRACKING THE HEALER’S CODE – A Prescription for Healing Racism & Finding Wholeness.
Milagros is a recipient of the 2021 NEW THOUGHT WALDEN AWARD for Interfaith/Intercultural Understanding.
Learn more about Milagros at milagrosphillips.com
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! I’m so excited to bring you another fantastic podcast episode. Thank you for listening, sharing, and helping make this podcast a huge success.
As you know, I love podcasting and I love uplifting others. My love of podcasting led me into creating a course to help more podcasts come out onto the airwaves. Here are some of the podcasts that were created from the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals:
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you.
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020