Episode 157: Facing New Fears in Guam – Money and Swimming: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s time for another Dr. G faces fear recap but this time it’s Guam style!
As #bigadventure2021 continues and our family faced some significant fears moving to Guam from Michigan, the fun isn’t done yet. How do I continue to grow if I’m not constantly placing new fears on my journey?
Did you know that I’m originally from Jamaica? Jamaica has some amazing beaches and lots of ocean and in all my childhood years there, I did not learn how to swim. Can you believe that?
An opportunity presented itself now in Guam and Dr. G is learning how to swim. In the ocean. Never would have seen that one coming.
I’m also facing another fear that has to do with money and oh my goodness, I can’t wait for you to hear more about this one.
As we close out 2021, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this journey with me. #bigadventure2021 wouldn’t have been the same without you.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! Are you a woman who works in healthcare? If so, I’d love to have you join my new Facebook tribe: Women Healthcare Professionals Thriving in Life, Health, and Financial Freedom.
We work hard for our patients, clinics, practices, and families but usually put our own health and happiness at the bottom of that neverending to-do list. That can cause stress, unhappiness, and burnout!
In this community I want us to come together to empower, share, encourage, support, and lift each other up in all areas of our lives.
We will discuss ways to make sure we fit in our own health, balance work with family, and ways to create a life of financial freedom.
I want you to CONFIDENTLY take your health and happiness into your own hands.
Come to our community to get the resources, tools, techniques, and mindset hacks that will help you to live vibrantly!
Request to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenhealthcareprofessionals
I love podcasting and I love uplifting others. If you haven’t already, take a few minutes to check out the podcasts from the amazing women who launched podcasts after taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. It was such a privilege to witness this process as they brought their podcast visions to life. I’m so proud of each of them.
Show them some love by subscribing, leaving a 5-star rating, sharing, and leaving a positive comment.
(If you work with me in my course or done-for-you service to get your podcast launched, I’d be honored to share your podcast with the world just as I am for the podcasts highlighted below.)
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
Living at Your Finest
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020