Episode 158: What Works Better Than New Year’s Resolutions: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
This time of year is filled with resolutions but I’ve found something that works even better. I challenge you to implement it this year.
For me, it’s fearlessly free and formidable.
When planning your year have you thought about the fears you will purposely face? Does it make you a little uncomfortable thinking about be intentional about facing fears?
It’s definitely human nature to squirm a little. Blasting through comfort zones is serious business!
But, many of us get stuck in ways that keep us from achieving our true greatness. Learn 5 ways that you may be addicted to failure. Awareness helps us move forward so we reach our full potential.
Hint: All 5 examples I share are rooted in FEAR!
Let’s make this a fantastic year! I’ll be over here in Guam living fearlessly free and formidable.
Thank you for being part of the Fearless Freedom Tribe.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Facebook community: Women Healthcare Professionals Thriving in Life, Health, and Financial Freedom – https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenhealthcareprofessionals
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals: https://www.charmainegregorymd.com/podcastinglaunchcourse
Podcasting Launch Course – Podcast of the Week
Check out this wonderful podcast which was brought to life when Dr. Milah participated in the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals:
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020