Episode 159: Women Who Podcast – Podcasting for Therapy and Growth: Dr. Jennifer Roelands
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Jennifer Roelands is an integrative medicine trained OB/GYN with over a decade of women’s health experience. She is the CEO and founder of Well Woman MD, a clinic dedicated to a holistic, whole-body approach to care by using nutrition, lifestyle, and cutting-edge testing.
She is also the host of Ignite Your PowHer podcast, a platform for badass female entrepreneurs in the health and wellness industry.
Dr. Jen is an avid outdoor enthusiast and traveler. Most importantly she is the GO-TO math guru for her 4 energetic kids.
Learn more about Dr. Jen here: wellwomanmd.com
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! This is another very special episode with an incredible guest who just happens to also have a podcast which she started by taking the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals!
I’m so honored to have you tuning in this week as we learn more from Dr. Jennifer Roelands about how she stepped out of her comfort zone to take her podcast to the airwaves.
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
It’s a week of double highlights. Dr. Jennifer Roelands was my special podcast guest whose podcast was created through the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. Also check out the podcast that Patti Perez has released because I think everyone would benefit from a drama-free workplace!
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
- Are you a podcast host or have the desire to be a podcast guest? You will want to check out PodMatch, a free service that automatically matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews. Here’s my invite link: http://bit.ly/joinpodmatch
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020