Episode 162: Innovative and Interactive Podcast App – Level Up Your Listening: Sean Li
Subscribe: Spotify |
As a serial entrepreneur, podcaster, and cofounder of Clever.fm, an innovative and interactive podcast app, Sean Li is no stranger to facing fear.
Growing up with teacher parents, Sean was exposed to reading some of the most well-known personal development books, such as Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie, and 7 Habits of Highly Successful People by Stephen Covey. This helped prepare him for his adventures in entrepreneurship and how he would face fears, continuing to move forward victoriously.
Despite his huge successes, Sean was up against some significant challenges graduating with his Finance and Accounting degree while Michigan’s auto industry was collapsing in 2007, and then again graduating with his MBA in 2020. Although Sean indicated that during the economic downturns, he feels like it’s a prime time to find and start a new business. He really seems to be onto something!
Check out Clever.fm
Sean is a serial entrepreneur having launched and sold multiple businesses over the past 10+ years. He founded a co-working space in Downtown Los Angeles, multiple e-Commerce companies focused on inbound content marketing, and hosts numerous podcasts.
Sean is extremely passionate about connecting people and sharing collective knowledge which is why he is currently building Clever.fm, a podcast player and next-gen tech platform. He also owns a content media network focused on education called Alumni.fm. Sean is a recent MBA graduate from the Berkeley Haas School of Business.
Hello Fearless Freedom tribe! It’s a brand new week with a brand new podcast episode!
Thank you for being here with me. I’m happy you are here! Thank you for listening, subscribing, and sharing the podcast with your friends. You really are helping make this podcast a success!
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Here’s an amazing podcast that was created in my Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals! Actually, it was one podcast that was created and then Dr. Milah made a content shift and rebranded.
The Single Well Podcast (Formerly Pivot & Bloom)
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020