Episode 164: Facing Fear and Following Dreams as a Grandma: Veronica Ebanks
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s another episode with Jamaica in the house! These are always near and dear to my heart.
Veronica Ebanks is a Grandma on a mission to face her fears and live out the dreams she had when she was younger. Along the way, she’s also finding new passions to step into.
She set some of these dreams and interests aside when she was working and raising a family. Now that her 4 boys are grown with families of their own she decided it was time… even though she’s a Grandma!
As an author who writes poetry, co-authored a book during the pandemic (Life in a Lockdown by Dee Bailey), has been on stage in plays, she’s not stopping. Up next, programs for mature women to support them in their aspirations and helping them tap into their own innate nature in terms of their creativity.
Veronica is so engaging and her life journey is truly fascinating. One can’t help but feel inspired and motivated to take action.
Check out her skincare line here: https://verelbavmb.com/
Find her on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/verelbavmb
Veronica Ebanks Bio:
An Afro-Caribbean from Jamaica raised in London, married for 40 years, four sons and 11 Grandchildren.
A science graduate with Science and Education professional work history, who after
redundancy created a career as an Independent Safeguarding Consultant/Trainer and
Restorative Justice Practitioner.
An entrepreneur and micro-business owner of Verelba Mind & Body, providing artisanal
skincare, wellbeing items, and holistic therapy (Federation of Holistic Therapists
A published writer and co-author, performance artist, storyteller, and speaker, sharing
work on radio, online, and with theatre appearances.
Has a love for people, nature, arts, crochet, gardening, travelling, and vintage fashion.
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! Which is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week!
Check out this wonderful podcast from Dr. Dolapo Babalola. She created this masterpiece when she participated in the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals. I’m so honored to have witnessed this podcast come to life.
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcastingGet off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020