Episode 167: Facing Fear as an Entrepreneur – Starting a Passion Project: Elizabeth Arnold
Subscribe: Spotify |
Elizabeth Arnold is the founder of Flip, a new app coming soon to the US. Her desire to create this app came from a personal struggle of connecting with others in the same location who have similar interests in sports and hobbies.
As a non-technical person jumping into entrepreneurship of developing an app, she not only had to face fears as a start-up entrepreneur but also the technical side of it all which was not a strength of hers.
There really aren’t great opportunities for adults to meet other adults and this app is going to have a very positive impact on a lot of peoples’ lives.
As Elizabeth said in the interview, “the struggle is real”, but she also wouldn’t have it any other way. She was not prepared to sit on the sidelines and not take action on something she was so passionate about.
Learn more about the app HERE.
Elizabeth Arnold is the founder of FLIP, a new app available for beta testers in parts of the USA now. In a previous life she faced her fears, left her hometown and moved on a whim to a remote part of Costa Rica to teach yoga at a hotel for 8-months. She didn’t know any Spanish and had no real plans. 4 years later she had built a successful hotel of her own and came back to the states to start yet another life as a marketer and now an entrepreneur. Elizabeth is passionate about being connected to nature and about connecting to others. She is an advocate for taking risks and putting yourself out there to truly find and own your space in the world.
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Take a moment to check out the featured podcast of the week…
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcastingGet off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020