Episode 172: Using Fear as a Tool to Pay Attention in Life: Dr. Dana Cowles
Subscribe: Spotify |
A fear of heights is conquered by learning how to fly an airplane. Who does that? Dr. Dana Cowles, that’s who!
As an emergency physician, Dr. Cowles is no stranger to facing urgent and life-threatening situations. He believes that fear and anxiety can be used as tools to get us to pay attention to what’s going on in life. This gives us the opportunity to really live an expansive life with the security and affirmation we are seeking.
Dr. Cowles is spending his time outside of the emergency room as a public speaker and plans to bring some writing into his offerings.
Learn more about Dr. Dana Cowles here: www.cowlesemergencyservices.com
Dr. Dana Cowles, D.O. is a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician, father, pilot, adventure seeker, and poker player. He does two of the five well. He has a background in philosophy and is starting to branch out into public speaking, teaching, and service. After working 17 years in the Emergency Department, he has a lot of experience in the New York, Philadelphia, and Florida markets.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Check out this podcast from Dr. Dolapo Babalola. She created this exceptional podcast during her time in the Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals.
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020