Episode 173: One Year in Guam – Anniversary Episode: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s been a year. A WHOLE YEAR since we left the life we knew in Michigan for an adventure in Guam.
What has this past year really been like? I’m here to share it all. I’ll spill the details on how the move has impacted each member of our family. There’s a blood pressure story in here. There’s also talk of a triathalon. And year-round gardening.
Hopefully you can watch this episode on YouTube so you can see the beautiful location where I chose to record this episode. I describe it for you if you’re only able to listen in, but I would encourage you to take in the video for full effect!
Just getting this episode recorded from beginning to end was a bit of an adventure… one you won’t want to miss. The ending is epic.
Bio: Dr. Charmaine Gregory (Dr. G) is a wife, mom to 3 cherubs, and a burnout survivor. She’s an Emergency Medicine Physician and a serial entrepreneur with a weekly podcast, a course on starting a podcast, done for you services for podcasters, as well as a speaker and author of several books.
As a physician, Dr. Gregory has exclusively worked the night shifts, both in Michigan and now in Guam.
To face her visceral fear of public speaking, Dr. G started a podcast, Fearless Freedom with Dr. G, which focuses on facing fear and emerging victoriously.
To expand further into her appreciation for podcasting and the positive impact podcasts can have in the lives of listeners, she began teaching others how to get started with their shows through her podcasting course. She has also developed done-for-you podcasting services.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
It’s time to add to your podcast favorites list! This is one that you will enjoy…
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020