Episode 183: Finding Success in Life by Connecting with the Abundance in Nature: Daniel Mangena
Subscribe: Spotify |
Daniel Mangena is an entrepreneur, author, podcaster, speaker, and life/business transformation coach. His parents were from Zimbabwe and moved to the UK before Daniel was born. He was raised in the UK but has been living in Mexico for the past 4 years.
He faced his fears about moving to Mexico prior to moving away from the UK as he had spent several months traveling the world realizing that he could work from anywhere to share his work with people and sustain himself financially.
Daniel felt that since “a prophet is never accepted in his homeland” that he should go where there was a differentiation and he could stand out, where he would have the opportunity to be heard and given a chance.
We talked about fear (of course), connecting with nature, and parenting.
Learn more about Daniel here: dreamwithdan.com
Daniel Mangena is a successful entrepreneur, best-selling author, podcast host of Do it with Dan and Beyond Success, a life & business transformation coach, and an international public speaker who is known for programs and content that take clients and students to next level living. He has helped thousands of people across the globe achieve wealth mastery and truly abundant lives.
Featured on CNN, CBS, FOX, the Jack Canfield show, and in Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines, Daniel’s mission is to spread his teachings worldwide with the intention to “spearhead an evolutionary uplift in universal consciousness by awakening people to the importance of their unique role and enabling them to manifest their dream life”.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020