Episode 188: Facing Fears on a Bali Vacation: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
This week’s episode comes to you live from Bali where we are on vacation! As a family that loves to travel, we are so grateful for destinations opening their doors to visitors again. And let me tell you, Bali is an incredible place to visit with such an interesting culture.
We enjoyed our time in Bali. The cherubs faced some fears. We did some fun family activities and we experienced the delicious Balinese Cuisine.
Learn about our 3 rules that we follow when on vacation.
Who is Dr. G?:
Dr. Charmaine Gregory (Dr. G) is a wife, mom to 3 cherubs, and a burnout survivor. She’s an Emergency Medicine Physician and a serial entrepreneur with a weekly podcast, a course on starting a podcast, done for you services for podcasters, as well as a speaker and author of several books.
As a physician, Dr. Gregory has exclusively worked the night shifts, both in Michigan and now in Guam.
To face her visceral fear of public speaking, Dr. G started a podcast, Fearless Freedom with Dr. G, which focuses on facing fear and emerging victoriously.
To expand further into her appreciation for podcasting and the positive impact podcasts can have in the lives of listeners, she began teaching others how to get started with their shows through her podcasting course. She has also developed done-for-you podcasting services.
Dr. G has faced another fear by diving into learning more about financial trading and working on building her financial future of freedom.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
There’s always room for another podcast to follow! Here’s one for you to consider…
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020