Episode 191: Former Firefighter Turned Entrepreneur – Rising Up Out of the Ashes: Steven Lentz
Subscribe: Spotify |
Steven Lentz spent many years with the fire department waiting to get on full time. His dreams of a long career were cut short by budget cutbacks. Thankfully he was able to get on with another department but again, financial constraints hit and he lost what he thought would be a secure, long-term position.
This sent Steven into other avenues to make ends meet and his entrepreneurial path presented itself. As anyone who is an entrepreneur knows, this is not an easy path!
Steven was getting his footing in the marketing industry when the fire department asked him to return. He was happy to do so, but found that since he had left, his life priorities had shifted and he no longer wanted to stay in that career long term. He was building up his marketing business when he found out he had a decision to make that had him step away from firefighting completely even though he wasn’t ready to take the marketing full time.
Well, ready or not, here he comes! Steven shares his experiences and how he faced the adversities of losing his position with a fire department not once, but three times! Now, Steven spends his time helping his clients get on the first page of Google.
So many great pearls in this episode!
Learn more about Steven and his digital marketing agency here: https://ocelottraffic.com
Steven Lentz spent over 10 years as a firefighter and is now a digital marketer. Steven helps his clients get seen organically on the first page of Google, and brings them additional credibility by having articles published on sites like Yahoo! Bloomberg, and Google News about his clients, giving them the edge over their competition. Steven is also married with 2 children, and they are his world.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
If this podcast isn’t on your playlist yet, get it added!!
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020