Episode 193: Love… The Most Overlooked Way to Change the World: Kim Sorrelle
Subscribe: Spotify |
Kim Sorrelle is an author, speaker, and leader of world change. She overcame breast cancer at the same time as losing her husband 6 weeks after his diagnosis with pancreatic cancer.
This episode is one big vulnerable share with so much wisdom and insight into how to make the world a better place for everyone.
Love Is, Kim’s most recent book, is a year-long labor of love and adventure she went on to find the true meaning of love. What she found really blew her mind. And how it relates to all humans to create better connections and relationships is life-changing. Change enough lives, and the world changes.
Learn more about Kim on her website: https://www.kimsorrelle.com
Kim Sorrelle is the director of a humanitarian organization, popular speaker, and the author of two books. Her first book, Cry Until You Laugh is about her breast cancer journey and her husband’s battle with pancreatic cancer after being diagnosed just four months apart. Her second book, Love Is, chronicles her year-long quest to figure out the true meaning of love, a sometimes funny, sometimes scary, always enlightening journey that led to life-changing discoveries found mostly on the streets of Haiti.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Here’s your next favorite podcast to listen to… after Fearless Freedom with Dr. G, of course!
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020