Episode 194: How Fear is the Same in Salsa Dancing and Starting a Coaching Business: Jerry Fu
Subscribe: Spotify |
Jerry Fu is a Pharmacist and Conflict Resolution Coach for Asian-American leaders. He is a talented salsa dancer, musician, traveler, and lover of food and books.
He stopped by to share with us how, as a pharmacist he took up salsa dancing, and the parallels between the fear of not being good enough in salsa dancing and starting up a coaching business. We chatted about the importance of enjoying what it is you do in life whether it is your career or your hobbies.
Learn more about Jerry on his website:
Grab his complimentary download – A Simple Guide to Hard Conversations: https://www.adaptingleaders.com/guide
Jerry is a conflict resolution coach who helps Asian-American leaders advance in their career and life journeys. Having taken on several pharmacy leadership roles, Jerry started coaching in 2017 to help other Asian-American professionals deal with the conflict they encounter at work, with their culture, and within themselves.
Prior to starting his coaching business, Jerry served as a pharmacist and began facilitating leadership workshops in 2012. Today, Jerry offers a range of coaching services, which includes individual coaching, group workshops, and keynote presentations. He has appeared on over a hundred podcasts and plans to appear in plenty more. To learn more, you can visit https://www.adaptingleaders.com.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020