Episode 200: 200th Episode Reflection – Celebrating Facing Fears Since Episode 1: Dr. Charmaine Gregory
Subscribe: Spotify |
It’s Dr. G and I’m back with another solo episode to celebrate the 200th episode of the Fearless Freedom with Dr. G podcast.
This podcast was a bit of a passion project that I started in an effort to face my fear of public speaking. In the process, not only have I grown, but the immense value of the guests sharing their journeys of facing fear has had an incredible impact on the listeners.
I’m humbled and honored to have been able to spend this time with the guests and with the Fearless Freedom tribe. Two hundred episodes! It’s a bit of a “pinch me” moment!!
I’d like to extend a huge thank you to all of my guests. Thank you for your willingness to share your heart with us.
To the Fearless Freedom tribe, I appreciate you. Thank you for listening to the podcast, for sharing with your friends, and for supporting the guests.
Bio: Dr. Charmaine Gregory (Dr. G) is a wife, mom to 3 cherubs, and a burnout survivor. She’s an Emergency Medicine Physician and a serial entrepreneur with a weekly podcast, a course on starting a podcast, done for you services for podcasters, as well as a speaker and author of several books.
As a physician, Dr. Gregory has exclusively worked the night shifts, both in Michigan and now in Guam.
To face her visceral fear of public speaking, Dr. G started a podcast, Fearless Freedom with Dr. G, which focuses on facing fear and emerging victoriously.
To expand further into her appreciation for podcasting and the positive impact podcasts can have in the lives of listeners, she began teaching others how to get started with their shows through her podcasting course. She has also developed done-for-you podcasting services.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
The Single Well Podcast
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020