Episode 202: The Value of Living – Finding Purpose and Meaning in Your Life: Nicholas Kemp
Subscribe: Spotify |
Nicholas Kemp lived in Japan for 10 years where he was exposed to learning a new language and understanding a different culture. He found his entrepreneurial spirit in Japan and he found ikigai.
During the lockdowns, he lost his web design and SEO business. Over the past 2 years he has worked on interviewing Japanese researchers and professors. This has supported his certification program he founded for Ikigai Coaching.
Ikigai means the value/worth of living, which is sometimes mistaken in the west to be about finding one’s dream job, but the real meaning is much more diverse.
Learn more about Nicholas and his offerings here: ikigaikan.com
Nicholas Kemp is a father, husband, Japanologist, researcher, solopreneur, and author of IKIGAI-KAN: Feel a Life Worth Living. He is the founder and head coach of Ikigai Tribe, a small community of educators, psychologists, coaches, and trainers who serve their personal communities using the ikigai concept.
He now trains educators, psychologists, coaches, and professionals with his Ikigai Coach certification program. His program is supported by many of Japan’s leading ikigai authorities who are contributors to his certification program and appear as regular guests on his podcast.
Nick’s ultimate goal is to share the wonders of Japan to a global audience, and he also hopes to respectfully remind the Japanese of what a fascinating and unique culture they have access to.
He spends his time between Melbourne and Japan when not stuck in a pandemic and sees himself retiring in Japan where he will continue his ikigai of researching Japanese culture.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020