Episode 203: Turning Chronic Pain into Power: Barby Ingle
Subscribe: Spotify |
Barby was born in Bangkok, Thailand and now resides in Arizona. She says she has been a chronic pain patient for over 20 years. Her way through this battle involved her becoming the Chief of Staff of her own medical team.
It took her 3 years to get a diagnosis of what was going on with her, and then another 4 years to get on the right treatment.
Barby shares a lot of great resources for chronic pain conditions as well as dives into her journey in more detail. She has written several books, mentors patients as a volunteer, and sits on the board of directors for internationalpain.org. She’s come a long way from being bedridden and in a wheelchair!
Learn more about Barby here: barbyingle.com
Barby Ingle is a best-selling author and reality personality living with multiple rare and chronic diseases.
Barby is a chronic pain educator, patient advocate, and president of the International Pain Foundation. She is also a motivational speaker and best-selling author on pain topics.
Her blog, reality shows, and media appearances are used as a platform to help her become a Patient advocate.
She presents at healthcare conferences, speaking publicly, sharing her story, and educating and advocating for patients across the globe. She has received more than 25 awards for her advocacy efforts.
Barby currently serves as the reigning Mrs. Southwest Petite USA.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020