Episode 207: Avoiding Overwhelm, Overload, and Flameout with Afterburner Techniques: Dominic Teich
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dominic Teich is a military fighter pilot, entrepreneur, and author writing a book series called Single Seat Wisdom where he contacts fighter pilots to share their stories in the books.
Growing up he was fascinated by military fighter pilots and was fortunate to have this as his career and to also work as a military instructor pilot. He found that many of the skills he was using as a fighter pilot were transferable to everyday life and has been teaching others how to apply these techniques too, to ensure success and goal achievement while avoiding overwhelm and overload.
Dominic is grateful for the positive influence he can have in the lives of others.
Learn more about Dominic here: SingleSeatMindset.com
Dom “Slice” Teich brings his fighter pilot background and applies them to guide pilots, athletes, business owners, and students with afterburner techniques that American fighter pilots use to ensure mission completion. As an Amazon best-selling author, business owner, entrepreneur, civilian and military instructor pilot, he knows that busy individuals and teams struggle with information overload.
Since 2002, “Slice” has guided hundreds of students toward their goals. His blueprint is called Single Seat Mindset; an impactful group of 40+ fighter pilot guides with a combined experience of 700+ years. Proven formulas and life advice is shared to the insider circle community to ensure success and big goal achievement all while avoiding overwhelm, overload, and flameout. They dive deep into the productivity world to provide guidance through short, impactful steps.
You won’t find any other cutting-edge community like ours as we provide unique life experiences learned in the 3rd dimension.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020