Episode 209: Living Your Unique Life Adventure By Committing to Facing Fear & Embracing Conversation: Peter Anthony
Subscribe: Spotify |
Peter Anthony speaks with people about communication fears. As an author and speaker, with a background in marketing, Peter clearly understands communication.
He shared that everyone has their own unique adventure to live and it will unfold in just the right way… which may not be the way you think it would unfold.
By committing to facing fears and embracing the adventure, even if it doesn’t look like the experience we thought it would, we are able to achieve growth.
It’s all about taking action! Stop procrastinating and making situations seem overwhelming, daunting, and so incredibly scary. Push the boundaries, have the conversations, change your outlook on life, and enjoy the incredible change that inevitably comes.
Peter’s book “Collabradabra: The Magic of Collaborative Conversations” can be found on Amazon.
Learn more about Peter here: https://peteranthonyconsulting.com
Peter Anthony is an author, speaker, and Master in Professional Communication. As an expert in collaboration and Peter has run workshops for thousands of people in 12 countries over 20 years. He consults with Fortune 500 companies to help them achieve better smarter outcomes from more effective internal and external relationships. His book Collabradabra highlights the six moments that matter to maximize collaborative outcomes one conversation at a time.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
The Single Well Podcast
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020