Episode 212: Break Free from Anxiety, Anger, and Stress: Dr. Gina Simmons Schneider
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Gina Simmons Schneider is a licensed psychotherapist and an executive coach for issues with anger, conflict, and stress. She started working in a juvenile diversion program and then moved into conflict prevention for workplaces.
She is the author of Frazzlebrain: Break Free from Anxiety, Anger, and Stress Using Advanced
Discoveries in Neuropsychology.
One of the many topics we talked about In this episode was perception. There’s a wonderful analogy that Dr. Schneider shares that has to do with an elephant. It is fantastic!
Learn more about Dr. Gina Simmons Schneider here: www.frazzlebrain.com
Guest Bio: Dr. Gina Simmons Schneider is a licensed psychotherapist, executive coach, and corporate trainer. She serves as co-director of Schneider Counseling and Corporate Solutions. She is the author of Frazzlebrain: Break Free from Anxiety, Anger, and Stress Using Advanced Discoveries in Neuropsychology (Central Recovery Press, April 2022). Dr. Schneider is a coping skills expert with more than 25 years of experience helping people regulate difficult emotions and conflicts.
Dr. Schneider is certified in Neuroscience for Clinicians through PESI and Critical Incident Stress Debriefing through National Trauma Services. She has been quoted in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and the San Diego Union-Tribune. Laurence Knight interviewed her for the BBC World Service program, “How to Be Angry.” Dr. Schneider blogs for Psychology Today and writes the award-winning Manage Anger Daily blog. She has blogged for Forbes and Women in Crime Ink which the Wall Street Journal named a “blog worth reading.” Dr. Schneider provides training for Fortune 500 companies and other organizations. Contact Dr. Schneider for speaking engagements or additional information at Frazzlebrain.com.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020