Episode 213: Health, Life, and Lifestyle Changes – Transitions for Great Success: James Van Der Walt
Subscribe: Spotify |
James Van Der Walt is a health and life coach specifically helping others with transitions. His career was in ICU nursing in Britain before coming to the US.
He found that after a diagnosis of sarcoidosis in his heart and lungs, he was much more accustomed to the nursing role rather than the patient role. Through this part of his life journey, he shared that it took him a couple of years to get to a point where his chronic illness wasn’t stopping him from doing what he needed to do and was actually encouraging him to live.
James took ownership of his health and through focusing on mental health, he overcame and took back his power to transition in his life. He was able to connect to himself and his purpose.
As a life coach now, he supports others as they go through life and all of its challenges and transitions.
Learn more about James and VanDerWalt Coaching here: www.vanderwaltcoaching.com
Guest Bio: James Van Der Walt is the owner of VanDerWalt Coaching LLC in California.
He is a life transition and resilience coach who works with men and women 30 years and over, who feel disconnected and disjointed from who they truly want to be. He coaches and inspires his client’s transition to a reconnected and energized life that is charged with curiosity and creative possibility.
He has worked as a Specialist Registered Nurse in the U.K. for over 20 years, specializing in ICU nursing, organ donation and transplantation nursing.
Wanting to take his career to a new focused life purpose and direction, but continue using all his life experience to date, he became a certified Life and Health Coach at The Health Coach Institute. This led him to become an entrepreneur who started his own coaching company, with the main aim of inspiring people to stop surviving life, and to start living their own lives!
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
The Single Well Podcast
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020