Episode 215: Speaking the Truth with the BS Free MD Podcast Hosts: Doctors May and Tim Hindmarsh
Subscribe: Spotify |
Urgent Care Physician couple, Doctors May and Tim Hindmarsh are the co-hosts of the podcast BS Free MD. In their words, their content is “raw, real, and honest when it comes to healthcare issues that matter most to physicians and their patients”.
Their podcast started with some livestreams on Facebook at the beginning of lockdowns. They were pleasantly surprised that over 200 people attended the first one. This propelled them to start up a podcast officially, even though they had fears about starting something new.
Look them up and take a listen! You’ll find so many great podcast topics that will be of interest.
Guest Bio: Doctors May & Tim Hindmarsh are a dual-physician power couple who have had a blast doing life together for the past 30 years. They are currently empty nesters and enjoying their adventures as podcasters on BS Free MD.
They are both Board Certified Family Practice Physicians who were born, raised, and trained in Canada and migrated to the wonderful world of the USA in 1994. They have practiced rural medicine, hospital, OB, and outpatient medicine for almost 30 years.
They are passionate about all aspects of healthcare, marriages, burnout, overcoming struggles, and tackling hot healthcare topics.
Both of them currently practice Urgent Care and can be spotted living their best lives via their social channels! They love to laugh at themselves and share tales from their adventurous past over a good cocktail.
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020