Episode 228: Facing Fear Creates Courageous Humans Who Lead BIG, BOLD Inspiring Lives: Clint Hatton
Subscribe: Spotify |
Clint Hatton has lived a multi-faceted life that has been marked by numerous challenges. He faced difficulties growing up with a mother who had suicidal tendencies that at times put his own life at risk. In his late twenties, he battled addiction and went through a divorce. However, he went on to become a pastor. Later on, he experienced heartbreak when his 17-year-old son died in a tragic plane crash.
In his marriage to Amárillys, the couple faced a miscarriage and the premature births of two sons due to a pregnancy disease that threatened their lives and hers. During the birth of their middle son, they had another scare when Amárillys struggled to wake up from anesthesia. Despite these setbacks, Clint and his family have shown resilience and have experienced moments of triumph and wonder.
These challenges have helped Clint develop foundational mindsets, values, and character traits that have enabled him and his family to thrive in the face of adversity. Clint’s ultimate goal is to inspire others to become Courageous Humans and lead Inspiring Lives.
Learn more about Clint here: https://www.bigboldbrave.us/
Clint is a deliriously happily married man of 20 years to his bride Amárillys and the proud father of three boys.
Clint helps humans unclutter their thoughts, clarify priorities, and empowers them to become the best version of themselves!
Clint was awarded the 2017 Distinguished Leadership Award as a Global Influencer by iChange Nations and is the author of the book Big Bold Brave – How to Live Courageously in a Risky World.
Clint has trained over 5000 leaders with a track record for creating energy, delivering dynamic content, and giving audiences the tools to transform their lives immediately and live… Big, Bold, and Brave!
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020