Episode 230: Getting Started with Managing Money as a Divorced or Single Woman: Patti Handy
Subscribe: Spotify |
Patti Handy, a divorced single mother, is dedicated to assisting divorced, widowed, and single women in navigating the intricate world of finances. Drawing from her previous roles as a Financial Advisor and Mortgage Advisor, Patti has engaged in numerous conversations with women who found themselves ill-prepared for managing their own financial matters.
The lack of financial education in schools has affected not only women but also individuals in general. Many women, especially those who have gone through divorce or widowhood, find themselves without prior experience in managing household finances. This lack of knowledge can be daunting, leading to feelings of fear and shame, as they believe they should instinctively possess financial expertise.
Recognizing the challenges women face in this regard, Patti offers a comprehensive coaching program. Her program not only provides education on financial matters but also addresses and overcomes limiting beliefs surrounding money. By combining practical knowledge and empowering mindset shifts, Patti supports women in gaining the confidence and skills needed to take control of their financial futures.
Learn more about Patti on her website: https://www.pattihandy.com
Guest Bio: As a former Financial Advisor and Mortgage Advisor, Patti Handy had countless conversations with women, specifically divorced, widowed, and single women, who felt overwhelmed, embarrassed, and frustrated when it came to their finances, investing, and money. She is a Certified Life Coach, Certified Executive Coach, and published author of four books. With that said, soaring solo in life as a divorced, single mom, has taught her the most!
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020