Episode 231: What You Need to Know About Wireless and Underwire Bras: Carina Ramirez Cahan
Subscribe: Spotify |
Carina Ramirez Cahan, a former Wall Street and Corporate America professional, discovered her entrepreneurial spirit while assisting a friend in the renewable energy industry. This experience, coupled with her husband’s expertise as a breast cancer surgeon, led them to establish a company providing innovative alternatives to traditional underwire bras.
Carina also opened up about the recent loss of her younger brother and the profound impact it had on her. Reflecting on this personal tragedy, she emphasized the importance of not taking life for granted and urged others to overcome fear in order to embrace a truly remarkable existence.
Learn more about the bra products here: https://cobalt-rose.com
Guest Bio: As a co-founder of Cobalt Rose Company, my journey has been one of unexpected twists and turns. While studying Japanese history in graduate school at Cornell University, I initially pursued international trade relations. However, my passion for innovation was sparked when I helped secure venture capital for a renewable energy company. This ultimately led me to launch a bra company that addresses the age-old dilemma of wireless versus underwire, utilizing patented technology invented by my husband, a breast surgeon. Along the way, I’ve learned that unexpected paths can lead to extraordinary outcomes, fueled by my deep curiosity for innovation and my desire to create meaningful solutions to common problems.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Living at Your Finest
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020