Episode 242 : Trading Chaos for Clarity and Living the Life You Desire: Leah Remillet
Subscribe: Spotify |
In this week’s episode of the Fearless Freedom with Dr. G podcast, we meet Leah Remillet. She is an expert at doing less but better! But it hasn’t always been this way.
Leah has spent the last decade-plus obsessed with replacing her work-a-holic, always on tendency for a formula of Less but Better.
Her focus, as a leader and entrepreneur running 6 and 7-figure income streams has been, ‘how does she do less but better so that she could have an “AND” kinda of life… Make an impact AND be the fully present mom/wife that she’s meant to be?
Leah went from absolute burnout (literally ended up in an ambulance after blacking out) to working 3 days a week, and she did it without losing any income/profit.
She loves sharing the good and the ugly. Where she’s gotten it wrong and what changed to start getting more of it right.
The shocking thing is, before she was forced to change (i.e. an ambulance), she didn’t think it was possible, she thought she was trapped.
Today, Leah sleeps 8 hours every night, works about 3 days a week, has date night with her hubby every Friday, goes on trips whenever… She even took her family and traveled the globe for a year! And she never lost any income, in fact — it grew!
Leah traded chaos for clarity! Learn more about how she did this.
Guest Bio: International speaker, podcast host, and systems strategist for time-starved entrepreneurs and professionals. Leah Remillét has helped thousands of small business owners ditch the overwhelm and start scaling – without sacrificing their home life, health or happiness.
Simply put, if you’re a woman with a mission, but you worry that scaling means failing at home, then Leah can show you how to spread your message, make an incredible income and do it all in less time!
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
The Drama-Free Workplace with Patti Perez
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020