Episode 252: Unmasking Accountability: Shedding Light on the Hidden Costs of the Pandemic: Dr. Ravi Iyer
Subscribe: Spotify |
Dr. Ravi Iyer is a multi-talented professional, encompassing roles as a physician, scientist, author, inventor, entrepreneur, and inspiring speaker. His innovative contributions are marked by multiple patents covering both human and veterinary medicines and devices.
Dr. Iyer’s body of work, including books, essays, articles, and writings, offers a unique perspective on the intersection of social events and their impact on people’s health within society. With a vast experience spanning over 40 years in medicine, science, basic research, drug regulation, and vaccine development, he possesses a profound understanding of the human condition.
This insight allows him to delve into these subjects with exceptional clarity, incisive depth, and unwavering compassion. Dr. Iyer’s driving passion revolves around education and advocacy, aiming for a balanced understanding and responsible stewardship of our lives and the world. He seeks to foster all-encompassing growth and health for all living beings and communities.
Learn more about Dr. Iyer…
Video referenced on this episode: www.vimeo.com/404595132?share=copy
Born in Mumbai, Dr. Ravi R. Iyer is the founding physician and president of the Iyer Clinic-LMG in Fairfax and Loudoun County, Virginia, USA, and serves as the director of clinical research for Loudoun Medical Group. A physician-scientist, inventor, author, and entrepreneur with research publications in the mechanisms of gene controls and several patents on veterinary and human medicines, Dr Iyer serves as the CEO of ActivPower, Inc. a nutrition and wellness company he founded. He divides his time between his internal medicine practice, his clinical research, his family, and his two German shepherds.
Subscribe to this podcast and download your favorite episodes to listen to later:
⚕️ Are you a woman healthcare professional who is struggling to juggle everything in your personal and professional life?
💯 I understand! This is why I created this community of like-minded women to support each other through the ups and downs of our daily lives.
💥 Join us today! It’s free to join and you can connect with other women just like yourself. ⤵️⤵️⤵️
Podcasting Launch Course for Professionals – Podcast of the Week
Ignite Your PowHer
- Looking to start a podcast? Now is a great time to do just that! Check out the free podcast launch masterclass I created to see if starting a podcast is a match for you. http://bit.ly/podcastinglaunchmasterclass
- Are you too busy to participate in a facilitated course but still want to get your show started? The Podcast in a Box is for you! You provide the audio for your first 5 five shows to launch with a bang, we do the REST. http://bit.ly/doneforyoupodcasting
Get off the fear fence today. Your tribe is waiting to hear your voice!
Check out the YouTube video here:
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020