The scent of this paleo-friendly pumpkin bread wafting from your kitchen will make family and neighbors come running for a slice!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- Nonstick cooking spray
Here is your instructions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
Place batter in small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020