This has been a hit in our house, especially the cheesy variety :).
- 4 Zucchini sqaushes
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Part Skim Parmesan Cheese
- pinch Black Pepper
Heat oven to 450F. Spiralize the zucchini squash and place on foil sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil and add black pepper to taste. Add cheese.
Fold foil and seal.
Bake sealed for about 20 minutes. For more crunchy zoodles bake for less time.
Top with your favorite ground meat bolognese sauce. Enjoy!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020