This has been a hit in our house, especially the cheesy variety :).
- 4 Zucchini sqaushes
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Part Skim Parmesan Cheese
- pinch Black Pepper
Heat oven to 450F. Spiralize the zucchini squash and place on foil sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil and add black pepper to taste. Add cheese.
Fold foil and seal.
Bake sealed for about 20 minutes. For more crunchy zoodles bake for less time.
Top with your favorite ground meat bolognese sauce. Enjoy!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020
- Use Your Positive Psychology - January 17, 2020
- Milk Power - January 9, 2020
- Hello 2020 A New Decade! - January 3, 2020