Passion Fruit Shakeology
Passion fruit is a tart, tropical flavor and is a great way to shake up your Shakeology routine. It’s a nice contrast to the mellow, creamy flavor of Vanilla Shakeology.
If you’ve never tried passion fruit, look for fruits with smooth, purple, yellow, or orange skin free from blemishes or bruises. Heavier pieces will have more seeds and juice. Cut the fruit with a sharp knife and scoop out the seeds and pulp like you would a kiwi. Canned passion fruit nectar can be used instead, or if you can’t find any type of passion fruit, use pineapple and add a squeeze of lime!
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ¼ cup frozen passion fruit pulp (or 3 passion fruit with peels and seeds discarded)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place water, Shakeology, passion fruit, mint, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020