Watermelon, Cucumber, Lime, and Chili Salad
Street vendors sell bags of chopped fruit with squeezed lime and a sprinkling of spicy chili powder. Make your own refreshing version of this treat with cool cucumber and watermelon.
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled (or shaved) feta cheese (about 1½ oz.)
Combine oil, lime juice, mint, salt, and chili powder in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Place watermelon, cucumber, and cheese in a medium serving bowl.
Drizzle salad evenly with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020