Salmon Canapes With Horseradish Cream
Create party-worthy canapes with salmon and savory horseradish cream.
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 30 slices
- 8 ounces smoked or cured salmon, cut into thin strips (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
Arrange cucumber rounds in a single layer on a serving tray. Place a piece of salmon on each round.
Spoon 1/4 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each salmon slice. Sprinkle chopped chives on top.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020