Slow-cooked Roast with Herbs and Spices
This slow cooked roast can provide many flavorful meals throughout the week with very little work or preparation.
- 3-4 lb roast (pork, beef or lamb)
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A few teaspoons dried herbs or spices of your choice*
- 6 cups water
Place roast in slow cooker. Add onion, sea salt, herbs, spices, and 6 cups of water. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove from crock pot, slice and serve with a side of vegetables.
*Rosemary is a favorite for beef and lamb, try cumin and oregano with pork
from the NSM Nutrition Team recipe box
dairy-free, gluten-free, nightshade-free, paleo-friendly
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020