Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
Greek yogurt with all its beneficial bacteria and potential weight loss advantages is much more than just a quick snack. A significant source of protein, calcium, and phosphorus, unsweetened plain Greek yogurt is a nutrient-dense creamy treat. These Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites take your average parfait to a whole new level.
- ½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1½ cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
Prepare 6 muffin cups by lining with silicone or parchment cupcake liners. Set aside.
Combine almonds, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
Divide almond mixture evenly between muffin cups. Set aside.
Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl; mix well.
Evenly top almond mixture with yogurt mixture and strawberries.
Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
Remove from cupcake liners to serve.
Tip: Don’t just limit yourself to topping these yogurt bites with strawberries! Use whatever fruit is your favorite. Consider changing it up with blackberries, blueberries, or raspberries for a fun blast of berry goodness.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 5 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020