This vibrantly colored flavored water drink combines sweet strawberries and tangy kiwi, a perfect pair! Only 30 calories and so refreshing.
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1¼ cup cold water
Place ice in tall glass; set aside.
Combine strawberries and kiwi in large cocktail shaker. Mash well with back of a wooden spoon or muddler.
Stir in water; cover and shake
Strain into ice-filled glass and enjoy.
*For a clear beverage, strain through a cheese cloth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020