Super Berry Shakeology Popsicles
These super berry orange pops are a great rendition of the classic red, cold summer treat. But these pops contain six grams of protein per serving and no artificial flavors, dyes, or sugars, making them a more wholesome choice compared to the empty calories of a Big Stick. Plus, with the addition of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology, these ice pops pack a nutritional punch.
Enjoying a tasty popsicle between meals sounds like a sweet deal to me. And to sweeten it a little more, there are only four ingredients in these Shakeology popsicles, making them a quick and easy task for busy kids at heart like you and me. Just blend, pop them in the freezer, spend some time in the pool and, in no time, a fresh round of super berry ice pops will be ready to enjoy!
- ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup 100% orange juice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1½ scoops Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Place cranberry juice, orange juice, raspberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into ice pop molds.
Freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020