Tiramisu Latte Shakeology
“Tiramisu” is the Italian word for “little pick-me-up,” but in dessert form it’s more like something to weigh you down. Try this tiramisu-flavored smoothie instead!
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese (or part-skim ricotta cheese)
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. pure rum extract
- ½ cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place coffee, Shakeology, cheese, cocoa powder, extract, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020