Tiramisu No-Bake Cookies
Treat yourself to a decadent dessert without straying from your nutrition goals. Cocoa powder, almond butter, and Café Latte Shakeology combine to make these delightful tiramisu-flavored cookies that don’t require any baking. All they take is a little mixing, a little rolling, and a whole lot of enjoying.
- 1 cup oat flour, gluten-free
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided use
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
- ¼ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 2 tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 3 to 4 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk)
Here are your instructions:
Combine oat flour, 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, salt, and Shakeology; mix well.
Add almond butter and honey; mix well. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly.)
Add almond milk 1 tbsp. at a time until a thick dough forms; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Roll mixture into twelve balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls into remaining 1 tbsp. cocoa powder.
Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
Refrigerate for a firmer cookie, or eat immediately for a softer cookie.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020