Toning Ball Workout
There is fitness work that you can do with a 2-4 lb. toning ball. Do you have one laying around in your gear or at the gym? Might as well include some moves in your daily routine.
Here are 3 Moves to Try
- Stand holding the ball overhead with your feet hip-width apart.
- Slowly squat – then pull the ball to the left hip while drawing your elbow up. Hold for 2 beats.
- Return to the overhead hold and repeat on the right side.
- This works the legs, back, abs and shoulders.
- In push-up position, place the ball under the right hand.
- Hold your core tight with square hips and lower into a push-up position.
- Roll the ball to the left hand and do your push-up again.
- Work for an even 8, 10, or 12 push-ups.
- This works the chest, core, and arms.
- Hold the ball with both hands at your chest with your feet together.
- Leap to the right and land on your right foot with the left toe tapping down in back as you bring the ball up and right.
- Leap to the left, landing on the left foot while bringing the ball down and left. Repeat.
- This works the chest, back, arms, core, and legs.
These moves will help you tone and add a twist to your workout routine.
Latest posts by Charmaine Gregory (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020