Triple Berry Breakfast Smoothie
Healthy breakfast smoothies like this Triple Berry Breakfast Smoothie are an easy way to start your morning off right. It’s a no-cook meal that is ready in no time, fills you up with superfood nutrition and is easy to take on-the-go. Fruity Strawberry Shakeology is blended with two kinds of dark berries, and rich Greek yogurt gives it a boost of extra protein. The recipe calls for frozen blueberries and blackberries but if they are in season you can opt for fresh berries.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
- ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh (or frozen) blackberries
- ½ cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries reserve a small amount for garnish
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, yogurt, blackberries, and blueberries in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glass (or Mason jar); garnish with reserved blueberries.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020