Triple Chocolate Shakeology
What do we wish we could eat for breakfast (and lunch, and dinner)? Chocolate, extra chocolate, and even more chocolate. It’s cravings like this that can make anyone determined to eat clean totally cave.
This Triple Chocolate Shakeology smoothie is the answer to our chocolate wishes, and helps us fight off those wicked cravings. It’s made with rich and creamy Chocolate Shakeology, with an added boost of cocoa powder AND cacao nibs for even more chocolaty flavor.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, cocoa powder, and cacao nibs in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 336 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Fiber: 9 g
Sugars: 6 g
Protein: 20 g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020