Make tonight burger night with these flavorful turkey burgers seasoned with fresh herbs. We topped ours with fresh salsa, a healthy, low-calorie condiment.
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine bread crumbs and buttermilk in a medium bowl; mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Add turkey, green onions, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper (if desired) to bread crumb mixture; mix well with clean hands.
Shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until patties are no longer pink in the middle.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020