Vanilla Berry Delight Shakeology
If you’re looking for an easy way to enhance your Vanilla Shakeology, it’s as simple as blending in some fresh (or frozen) berries and almond milk to create the Vanilla Berry Delight Shakeology Smoothie. They’ll give the shake sweet fruit flavor, and give the finished drink a beautiful jewel-tone color.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place almond milk, water, Shakeology, berries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020