Vanilla Peanut Butter and Banana Ice Cream
- 1 cup nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 2 medium frozen bananas (cut into chunks before freezing)
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
Place milk, Shakeology, bananas, and peanut butter in high-powered blender (such as a Vita-Mix); cover.
Blend on low for 5 seconds; increase power to high and continue blending for 30 seconds until smooth.
Pour mixture in a large glass bowl; cover
Freeze for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, before serving.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020