Watermelon and Arugula Salad
Salads don’t have to include a lot of ingredients to taste phenomenal. This 21 Day Fix-inspired recipe has only 4 ingredients that work perfectly together. Peppery arugula is topped with juicy watermelon and fresh mint leaves. A sprinkling of feta cheese is the finishing touch. This salad takes just a few minutes to make, so even people with busy schedules can find time to eat a healthy meal. A drizzle of good balsamic vinegar is all the dressing you need.
For those following the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan, this salad uses 1 green, ½ purple, and ½ blue container.
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 10 coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
Place arugula on a serving plate.
Top with watermelon, cheese, and mint.
Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020