This frozen watermelon dessert has only 57 calories per serving!
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped mint (optional)
- 4 fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place watermelon, honey, lime juice, and mint (if desired) in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place blended mixture in a shallow bowl; cover. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, mixing with a fork every 30 minutes to break ice crystals.
Garnish each serving with a mint leaf if desired.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020