Tasty watermelon and banana get a protein boost from Greek yogurt in this simple smoothie recipe.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- ¼ medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place water, yogurt, watermelon, banana, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020