White Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Shake up your snack game, or make any sandwich more interesting, with our super-flavorful twist on hummus. This garlicky, roasted red pepper hummus is absolutely delicious, and you can make it in just a few minutes, no cooking required. Four cloves of garlic give it a spicy kick! You can adjust the amount of garlic to your preference, or skip it entirely. White beans make it smooth and creamy, and you can also use chickpeas in a pinch.
Serve this roasted red pepper hummus at your next party or potluck, or make it for meal prep and keep it all for yourself!
- 1 (15-oz.) can white beans or (cannellini beans), drained, rinsed
- ½ (12-oz.) jar roasted red peppers (packed in water), drained
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Place beans, peppers, rosemary, and garlic in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
Slowly add oil, blending constantly until smooth.
Serve as a dipping sauce for fresh veggies.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Podcast: 3 Reasons Professional Women Should Start One - February 20, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- The Battle Rope Work - February 6, 2020